11 April, 2009

Inspiration of April 11th

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It´s been such a random and blurry morning... So I thought that a few random but inspiring photos would be appropriate... 

(Source: Elias tahan,Olsensanonymous,stylesightings,tfs,jakandjil)

7 comments:

Cassiopeia said...

that first pic is in a beautiful location! and the mask pic is immense :-D

happy easter weekend lovely!

xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

Tasha Franken said...

I likey, very nice!

http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/

stephanie said...

Great selection!!

I am just i n l o v e
with that MK Nylon editorial. it never gets old to me.

funny story- i used to wear a mask around work sometimes when i was bored and it was such a cool one (i worked at Quiksilver retail) and when my n o n-fashion obsessed/non-Olsens-following co-workers saw this editorial when it initially came out, they were like "hey, steph, its you and your mask". made me laugh. I can't look at that picture without thinking of that moment :)


xx

Anonymous said...

great choices!

Anonymous said...

great choices!

Hadley said...

ooooh, i love slouchy jeans and white converse and i NEED a pair of dr. martens!

stephanie said...

"ow your co-workers must´ve also felt like homeless people next to you since they are non-fashion followers"

o m g o d ! i am laughing out LOUD!!! hahaha! that made me laugh! you're too cute and really sweet :) Thank you so much for your kind words of style encouragement :)

I'm sure you have GREAT style, with that such a f a n t a s t i c blog going here!!!


xx