Love the pictures. And I love the pictures with Alexa Chung underneath. She is my favourite styleicon :D
Ooooh! That first shirt is Just The Coolest thing! Hehe. Thanks for the post comment - made me grin rather a lot :-D Glad that tho they're long, you actually want to read the whole thing! Teehee. Once I get started, I seem to find it difficult to stop 'til I've got all the visual thoughts I've had in the day out on virtual paper hehe.Xxxchttp://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/
Great photos, i love the last one! kisses
Very fierce! I think I may need to start checking out this magazine!
wowthese picture are greatlove the outfits and THEY'RE HAIR :]
delicious!
OO lala! I like these a lot!!Also, when am I gonna see the photos? http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/
Great find, I love them.
Post a Comment
francheska.liberman@gmail.com
8 comments:
Love the pictures. And I love the pictures with Alexa Chung underneath. She is my favourite styleicon :D
Ooooh! That first shirt is Just The Coolest thing! Hehe.
Thanks for the post comment - made me grin rather a lot :-D
Glad that tho they're long, you actually want to read the whole thing! Teehee.
Once I get started, I seem to find it difficult to stop 'til I've got all the visual thoughts I've had in the day out on virtual paper hehe.
Xxxc
http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/
Great photos, i love the last one! kisses
Very fierce! I think I may need to start checking out this magazine!
wow
these picture are great
love the outfits and THEY'RE HAIR :]
delicious!
OO lala! I like these a lot!!
Also, when am I gonna see the photos?
http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/
Great find, I love them.
Post a Comment