i love this shoot! i totally used a pic from it for my header! hahaha. <3
breathtaking!
She always looks for fierce I love her!
go outside and sunbathe!take your art work outsidexx
I've always adooored this pictureah she's so pretty
What an inspiring blog you have! :) Keep it up!
I love Sasha! One of the best models, ever! Great blog! Would you please visit mine. Maybe even link?
I love Sasha and I love those gloves! Gorgeous shot!
Post a Comment
francheska.liberman@gmail.com
8 comments:
i love this shoot! i totally used a pic from it for my header! hahaha. <3
breathtaking!
She always looks for fierce I love her!
go outside and sunbathe!
take your art work outside
xx
I've always adooored this picture
ah she's so pretty
What an inspiring blog you have! :) Keep it up!
I love Sasha! One of the best models, ever! Great blog! Would you please visit mine. Maybe even link?
I love Sasha and I love those gloves! Gorgeous shot!
Post a Comment