I love the purse and the shoes so pretty. I don't think they really go with the cardigan though. It's a good outfit none the less. Sure, I have put up a link to you on my blog.
oooh this outfit is perfection. the embellished shoes and bright bag are absolutely perfect for that sweater.love your blog by the way :)
Perfect. She's always stunning. x
Ah, always great photos... Not Alexa Chung's biggest fan, but this is a great outfit. Love those LV pieces!Xxxchttp://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
francheska.liberman@gmail.com
5 comments:
I love the purse and the shoes so pretty. I don't think they really go with the cardigan though. It's a good outfit none the less. Sure, I have put up a link to you on my blog.
oooh this outfit is perfection. the embellished shoes and bright bag are absolutely perfect for that sweater.
love your blog by the way :)
Perfect. She's always stunning. x
Ah, always great photos... Not Alexa Chung's biggest fan, but this is a great outfit. Love those LV pieces!
Xxxc
http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment