acne is my favorite brand.x
Ahhh I'm just thinking of the million and one things you could do with those tops. Such a simple design yet the possibilities are endless. Bet they're really really expensive too =(((
Hey Francheska, thanks for visiting my site.I cant wait for Shopaholics the movie too ^_____^Hey, I love your site, maybe we can trade links? or maybe i'll just link my page to you, is it okay?YURI/TIGERLILY
um, yes please...I'll take them both!
Thanks Francheska, you're so nice ^__^I'll add yours now ^^
Post a Comment
francheska.liberman@gmail.com
5 comments:
acne is my favorite brand.
x
Ahhh I'm just thinking of the million and one things you could do with those tops. Such a simple design yet the possibilities are endless. Bet they're really really expensive too =(((
Hey Francheska, thanks for visiting my site.
I cant wait for Shopaholics the movie too ^_____^
Hey, I love your site, maybe we can trade links? or maybe i'll just link my page to you, is it okay?
YURI/TIGERLILY
um, yes please...I'll take them both!
Thanks Francheska, you're so nice ^__^
I'll add yours now ^^
Post a Comment