09 March, 2009

Few things worth mentioning...

1) My studs have finally arrived from studsandspikes! I need to think what to do with them. Any ideas?
Photobucket

2) Now it´s hot enough to wear sandals again, I got these out...
Photobucket

3) I´ve just found this old Marc Jacobs jacket in my mom´s storage. So i took it! It´s kinda great...
Photobucket

4) My vintage Raybans have been unworn for too long so since the sun is shining...
Photobucket

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

looooove the marc jacobs jacket. you're so lucky your mom has cool stuff in her closet!

also, this has reminded me that i really need to embark on a studding project sometime soon...need to find some good stuff lying around :-)

Cassiopeia said...

Woo! I love nicking my mother's stuff... She has the most amazing vintage jaeger and escada stuff. yum.

uber jealous of the studsandspikes... I keep being oh so so tempted, but I worry I'll get them and not have time like EVERY OTHER project ever... Blah.

Xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

marichuka said...

looooving eeeeverything! and loveing your blog even more!
x

Shelly's Style Shop said...

love the sandals and the Marc Jacob jacket. Nice post!
xoxo, Shelly

meliindaa. said...

stud some shoes :]

Tari said...

Lucky! And are you gonna do any DIY's with the studs? Ive always wanted to make a stud shirt. idk. just a dream of mine, lol

E said...

I love those Ray Bans.

Gladys said...

such a cool marc jacobs jacket!
my mom actually still owns her ray baans from teh 90s. they have this brown animal print on them.

Emz said...

Those all look so nice I wish my mom had cool stuff I could steal from! And I can't wait to see what you do with the studs!

Annie said...

I love the sunglasses! Retro shades are awesome. :)

Lori said...

I still need to get some studs from that site!

if you check over at knight cat theres a photo with a girl who has studs all over her ripped jean pocket. It looks great

BetwixtandBetween said...

i think i need to get some studs- i've been meaning to for ages. i dont really no wt i'd stud either tho?! Also, your so lucky your mum has marc jacobs stuf just lying around in her closet!!

Anika said...

You lucky girl, getting that Marc Jacobs jacket for free!

The raybans are uber cool too...I can see a cool outfit right there :)

Tesh said...

Those sunglasses are perfect...my search continues for the perfect pair...nice find!

CHIC Sensibility... said...

I've been doing some studding of my own I need to buy some more studs. And I don't what to say about those Ray Bans, they are so hot I'm speechless. Oh what I would give to find some Vint Rays Even remotely similar to those.

Stay chic,
CS

Anonymous said...

I recall when you got those glasses! babushka has style!
I loved your studded shoes today, wanted to rip them off you, actually i might do that one day.
keep up the awesome posts.

xoxo gossip girl