18 March, 2009

French Beauty

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

How much I love Louise Ebel´s style I cannot explain. But maybe you can see for yourself if you hav not done so... 

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Omg yes I absolutely love her. She makes me want to dye my hair red and wow I love those ripped tights so much ! x

Tasha Franken said...

She looks soooo cool!!

http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/

ALWAYS OVERDRESSED said...

um hello. those tights.. in photos uno and dos are amazing. i've seen the whole random run in the tights thing, but those are incredible. haha looks like i'll be making another pair look a little shittier than they already are. ha thanks for the post. definitely inspiring. and yes. i agree. her style is impeccable.

Anonymous said...

she is really stunning!

Life In Technicolor. said...

you know, she pulls off those glasses SO amazing and do not even get me started on her shoes!
wonderful inspiration, thanks babe!
cheers

andrea oxoxxx
Life In Technicolor