she seems to look slightly more curvy.i like this look on her.although i always loved her messy gothic look too.
I am liking this look on her! A LOT! :DLove the red lips! and with the hair! :DSadly I cant pull red lips off :/:PLooove Fredster
She's eating again!!!! Yayyy. Haha JK anyways she looks really pretty
She looks hot!
She looks so...different...
Hot! I'll always love MK! And to answer your question, sure we can exchange links! I added you!
Post a Comment
francheska.liberman@gmail.com
6 comments:
she seems to look slightly more curvy.
i like this look on her.
although i always loved her messy gothic look too.
I am liking this look on her! A LOT! :D
Love the red lips! and with the hair! :D
Sadly I cant pull red lips off :/
:P
Looove Fredster
She's eating again!!!! Yayyy. Haha JK anyways she looks really pretty
She looks hot!
She looks so...different...
Hot! I'll always love MK!
And to answer your question, sure we can exchange links! I added you!
Post a Comment