08 July, 2010

!PODEMOS¡

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
David Villa, Iker Casillas, Fernando Torres.
My favorite men.

I HAVE to dedicate this post to the Spanish national team.
I´m sorry if you don´t care but I have been supporting them ever since the world cup started and to have them playing in the final (this sunday) is just amazing. 
Viva España.

The atmosphere here is incredible...cars honking non-stop,bathing in fountains, screaming people...
I even lost my voice.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Villa Maravilla.

alber said...

jajajaja genial !

Alberto x

Audrey and Rachel said...

I'm from Spain and I was so surprisewd when you posted this!!!
Villa maravilla!!

Audrey and Rachel said...

hahah you made me laugh so much when you said you wanted to marry casillas! Every girls wanted so here a few years ago.. btw you are very pretty :)

cinnam0n~ said...

congrats:D im so happy for you!!:D

FASHION CHALET said...

goooooooal! ;)

fashion chalet xx

stephh said...

omg i love torres! my future hubby. hahah
i'm SO excited for the game on sunday!!!

Sailor Jamee said...

i love the spanish national team as well! aesthetically speaking, i miss fernando's long hair! hah. david villa is also just fucking brilliant! especially during this world cup.

Sammy said...

These three are the finest pieces of Spanish manlihood :) Too bad Torres isn't in his best form now. Hope they will win tomorrow!

Sam