06 April, 2009

What I want to be doing right now...

Photobucket
Photobucket

wearing those tie-dye´s and reading rolling stone.
instead I have to go to school in my own easter break for an art workshop.
great...!
(source: Steal my love ebay)

7 comments:

Natalie J Monty said...

Those tye-dyes are lovely xxx

Don't worry, you're one of many who have to work hard during Easter break. I have to try my hardest to get ABB in my A-Levels so i'll be seeing the libary more than fresh air this Easter (tut.)

So hopefully all the hard work pays off in the end...

Plus, I used to do art -it's fun! -I didn't take it to Advanced level b/c that's when it became to serious. lol!
xxx

Cassiopeia said...

amazing leggings! wish i was getting my easter break lol. stupid finals! ah, rolling stone... very kwl ;-D what are you doing in the art workshop?

xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

ediot said...

nice tie-dye tights. i like it

Stephanie said...

i love Steal My Love and
Dee and her friends
take the b e s t snapshots!!

x
x

Theresa said...

Cheer up! it won't be so bad!

stephanie said...

ya they do!
check this out:

http://stealmylove.blogspot.com/

and

http://deeelightful.blogspot.com/

I'm pretty sure you'll
l o v e them both!

they're pretty much my faves!

x
x

E said...

me too. love those leggings.