16 April, 2009

Summer vibe

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

(Source : Topshop)

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh! Bleached jeans! And those shoes kinda fascinate me..

Natalie J Monty said...

I love the cut-out brogues -but since I live in England I probably won't get much use out of them even in the summer since its always raining! and I mean always :-(

infact -guess what? you guessed it! -It was raining today! lol!

Robynne said...

Thank you! Ah all three of the items are GORGEOUS! I can't decide what i like best!

fashion on edge.

elin.e said...

lovely shorts

laura said...

thanks so much, of course i dont mind.

your blog is fantastic, you manage to find the most AMAZING items and photos, i love it all.

Anonymous said...

I posted those oxfords on my blog today too :D, they really are fabulous!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Stephanie said...

l o v e the pink acid wash.
and anything white too!!!

x

x

Annie said...

brogues are one of my favorite things, and these are such a gorgeous summery option!

Cassiopeia said...

ADORE those shorts...

Xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

Oh man, I NEED those pink acid wash shorts!!!