15 April, 2009

Lovisa

gorgeous Lovisa Axelsson Hager
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ohh and guys... here is my new way of transportation...
Yeah- I wish.
Photobucket

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her hair is gorgeous. Is that a chanel bike?? Where can i get one??
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

CAT KHAN said...

oh hell yeah, sick ride ahah...i guess my paul frank bike should be replaced!

Ane said...

so want a hat like the one in the first pic

E said...

hahaha! That's genius!

Bianca said...

a chanel segway, thats genius. karl probably ride around his house with that.
xx

the crumpet girls
http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

stephanie said...

hahahhahah~
& this girl is b e a u t i f u l.


love these images of her!

x
x

Jules said...

lovely evverything!!!!
<3

SLICE magazine said...

Cool blog!!!... and ya that installation is incredible!

SLICE magazine said...

You're so sweet... I just read all of your comments, and thank-you very much. Butter Tarts are incredible.

Ya, we try to keep it fresh at Slice, and talk about alot of random things so long as it involves Arts and Culture (we try to focus on Canada but there are so many awesome ppl everywhere else in the world lol).

Totally in love with your blog too... LOVE all of the muses you have up here. You're personal style and influences are all stellar.

P.S. Kaya Scodelario from Skins is AMAZING!!! She is SO beautiful I love her.

Follow us on Twitter http://twiter.com/Slicemag

xoxox

Jess said...

how pretty is this girl? who is it? great blog babe x

Annisa NF said...

wow, she's gorgeous. anyway, awesome transportation, lol.

xo

LIZ-piration said...

putting our summer ride out like that! LOL...
love itttt xo

Pascal Grob said...

she iiiiiis gorgeous! thank you so much for your comment and of course I don't mind it...I appreciate it a lot! :)