
So my friend, Sanni, came to school with these DIY jeans today... I just had to show them off to you!
YAY- Easter Break started today!
The weather is so incredibly summery that I could cry since the two weeks will have to be spend studying for my IB finals instead of laying out in the sun and doing nothing! :(

8 comments:
Immense jeans! Know the feeling. It sucks to have so much work to do... Just wait til uni finals. Ick.
Xxxc
http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/
she looks so awesome!!
love themmm...
x
if you want to exchange links leeme know...x
she did a
f a n t a s t i c
job on those and I love the location of these pics! I think it might be your school, and you're prob. sick of it- lol- it looks great looking at it for the first time! :)
x
x
yyayyy!thanksyous adding you back straightaway!
x
I love this with the black studs!
ohh wow did you make those?
i love ittttt! ......... i have so much DIY ideas for denim
just can't sit to getting it done!!..but WOW i love it!
xxx
They look great! Well done! :*
My jeans are a bit awesome :P
as is this blog :)
Post a Comment