l o v e this!!!xx
OMGShe's gorgeous, i love the editorial, her get up....and i want her BODY!
Thanks for the comments :) Hm.. I already have bloglovin, it's right above the followers on my blog..?! Would love to :) I've linked ur blog.Awesome blog, keep it up! xx.
omg...i adore these photos...i might start to shred my clothes now!adore the blog...really great style. Would love it if you could check mine out.http://ucameoutofastrobe.blogspot.com/xx
this is definitely my favourite editorial of natasha poly!-adaliaclever-disguise.blogspot.com
I love the title (: Also love how she looks stunning even in a plain white tank
Wow that is so gorgeous! I love her ripped white jeans!
perfect summer inspiration :)
NATASHA one of the Greats, I truly love thus one! :]Thanks for your comment, sweetie! xx
Post a Comment
francheska.liberman@gmail.com
10 comments:
l o v e this!!!
x
x
OMG
She's gorgeous, i love the editorial, her get up....and i want her BODY!
Thanks for the comments :)
Hm.. I already have bloglovin, it's right above the followers on my blog..?!
Would love to :) I've linked ur blog.
Awesome blog, keep it up!
xx.
omg...i adore these photos...i might start to shred my clothes now!
adore the blog...really great style. Would love it if you could check mine out.
http://ucameoutofastrobe.blogspot.com/
xx
this is definitely my favourite editorial of natasha poly!
-adalia
clever-disguise.blogspot.com
I love the title (: Also love how she looks stunning even in a plain white tank
Wow that is so gorgeous! I love her ripped white jeans!
perfect summer inspiration :)
NATASHA one of the Greats, I truly love thus one! :]
Thanks for your comment, sweetie! xx
Post a Comment