I don't know, but she looks like a heck of a lot of fun! Oh and those acid washed jean leggings sound amazing. Can't wait to see them in a look :-)
I don't know who she is, but I wish it were me!
i loooooove those red wedges! glossy!x
another cobrasnake muse? she's so pretty!and abt the school... yeah our school is a huge rip off
she's an australian model i think :)i want her shiny red wedges !great post.ani
Yes, WHO is she?I'm really liking the middle photo, with the red "wedges"... :P(Lol, sorry I had to do that, cos 'shoes' just didnt work after reading the other comments) :/ :Dx Fredster
yes, she is an australian model named Chrissy Dietze. She's gorgeous!!
Roisin is correct, Christina Dietze. She's from my home town of Melbourne, Australia. Lovely girl.xx
i like your blog, care to exchange links?
Post a Comment
francheska.liberman@gmail.com
9 comments:
I don't know, but she looks like a heck of a lot of fun! Oh and those acid washed jean leggings sound amazing. Can't wait to see them in a look :-)
I don't know who she is, but I wish it were me!
i loooooove those red wedges! glossy!
x
another cobrasnake muse? she's so pretty!
and abt the school... yeah our school is a huge rip off
she's an australian model i think :)
i want her shiny red wedges !
great post.
ani
Yes, WHO is she?
I'm really liking the middle photo, with the red "wedges"... :P
(Lol, sorry I had to do that, cos 'shoes' just didnt work after reading the other comments) :/
:D
x Fredster
yes, she is an australian model named Chrissy Dietze. She's gorgeous!!
Roisin is correct, Christina Dietze. She's from my home town of Melbourne, Australia. Lovely girl.
xx
i like your blog, care to exchange links?
Post a Comment