this outfit is so perfect, I love her jacket! I wanna be in Paris right now and stare at beautiful people in their beautiful outfits;)btw,your blog is pretty lovely, too!!x
She's one lucky gal, I must say.
I love her style! Those pants are amazing! And I adore the shape of that jacket!xoxox,CC
I love her style too, everything about it is perfect. I think that jacket has to be my favorite piece, the shoulders :O.perhaps a link exchange :)?modish-fashion-anguish.blogspot.com
Amazing shoulders!! I would love something like this but I already have really broad shoulders so this would make me look ridiculous haha :) x
i love thisss the pants are beyond amazing.
ahh those pants
woo that is one amazing outfit!!xx
Post a Comment
francheska.liberman@gmail.com
8 comments:
this outfit is so perfect, I love her jacket! I wanna be in Paris right now and stare at beautiful people in their beautiful outfits;)
btw,your blog is pretty lovely, too!!
x
She's one lucky gal, I must say.
I love her style! Those pants are amazing! And I adore the shape of that jacket!
xoxox,
CC
I love her style too, everything about it is perfect. I think that jacket has to be my favorite piece, the shoulders :O.
perhaps a link exchange :)?
modish-fashion-anguish.blogspot.com
Amazing shoulders!! I would love something like this but I already have really broad shoulders so this would make me look ridiculous haha :) x
i love thisss the pants are beyond amazing.
ahh those pants
woo that is one amazing outfit!!
xx
Post a Comment