24 March, 2009

Beautiful Kate

Photobucket
Photobucket

Aside from Kate, I loved this photograph too much to not show it...
Photobucket

(Source: My own scans from Harper´s Bazaar Russia March 09)

9 comments:

Mette said...

Wow, love the pictures of Kate..

dirtyflaws said...

kate looks so good xx

ALWAYS OVERDRESSED said...

i love the smokey eye done with brown eyeshadow. she looks amazing.

Life In Technicolor. said...

i saw that EXACT PHOTO of kate in my copy of harper's bazaar! YAY even across the world we can read the same magazine :)
there's another one of her in this amazing white dress and it was taken of her back, and her butt is AMAZING in that shot haha.
love the shoes in the last pic!
cheers

andrea oxoxx
Life In Technicolor.

Yuka said...

i looove kate hudson sooo much. shes so amazing and so beautiful. thanks for sharing these photos!

Victoria Jin said...

oh my...kate looks AMAZING. I'm really stunned. *saves pictures*

stephanie said...

Amazing picture. I'm so hooked on your blog right now!!

xx

ediot said...

kate looks flawless here

Anonymous said...

Very hot!