30 March, 2009

back to childhood

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have to admit, I was quite a fashionable child back in time. Even though I don´t see for what occasion such dresses could be considered appropriate.
(Left : My sister , Right: Me)

Photobucket

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Adorable :)
I love that Anja editorial! I remember it so well.
ITS FANTASTIC.
X
X

Tasha Franken said...

Ive seen this baby photo before, your sister makes me laugh soo much! haha

Tari said...

Aww your picture is adorable! The dress your sister is wearing is so cute!

Natalie J Monty said...

Your sister looks sooo sweet! <3
I too have a soft spot for polka dots!
xxx

You're blogs interesting -and i'm keen to start taking a peek at it frequently -so you no what i'm gonna follow it! Happy to be part of the team -i think i'm lucky number 17 xxx

HoneyBunny said...

Yeah..those dresses are super-cute! <33
Love that editorial.

LIZ-piration said...

aww adorable xo

Insomniac said...

Anna looks sooo cute here :))) seriously, such a cheeky expression too. not upto anything good! and u dont look bad urself either ;)
(L)

Robynne said...

Those dresses are soo cute! I seriously want them in my size!!!

-Fashion on Edge

Anonymous said...

soo cute

Anonymous said...

hahaa this is soo funny.

your siss xxxx