HI, STALKER HERE AGAIN. I JUST WANTED TO WARN YOU THAT I MIGHT NOT BE STALKING YOU FOR A WHILE, I HAVE TO GO LIVE A LIFE NOW. BUT I WILL BE BACK. STALKING IS MY THING. TAKE CARE MEANWHILE, AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT REPLACE ME BY ANOTHER STALKER, I WILL BE OFFENDED. LOVE, STALKER
No. Studs never die... Especially not in your world! With your 100 NAMED golden studs, that you shall so happily be recieving soon :) They're coming! :D
9 comments:
I generally have no idea where to get studds at all! lol x
http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/
I think we should seriously go and find some together!!!!!!!
I really love studs too! i'll studd everything if only I could! :P
thank for your visit!
the shoes are free people! love'um.
x
egotrippingatthegates.blogspot.com
the studded gloves are from withasianstereotypes, i effing love them!
HI, STALKER HERE AGAIN. I JUST WANTED TO WARN YOU THAT I MIGHT NOT BE STALKING YOU FOR A WHILE, I HAVE TO GO LIVE A LIFE NOW. BUT I WILL BE BACK. STALKING IS MY THING. TAKE CARE MEANWHILE, AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT REPLACE ME BY ANOTHER STALKER, I WILL BE OFFENDED.
LOVE, STALKER
This place will supply all the studs to last you a life time!!
http://studsandspikes.com/
I still haven't gotten around to ordering them yet however you can bet that I will be v soon.
xo querido.
No. Studs never die... Especially not in your world!
With your 100 NAMED golden studs, that you shall so happily be recieving soon :)
They're coming! :D
x Fredster
the shoes are by FreePeople. I saw a girl with them on at an ice-cream shop not too long. about $100
Post a Comment